Warrawee is a suburb on the Upper North Shore of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is located 21 kilometres north-west of the Sydney Central Business District in the local government area of Ku-ring-gai Council.
Warrawee is one of our city’s most exclusive upper north shore neighbourhoods. It offers a comfortable, easy lifestyle within its wooded grounds. The feel of this apartment is generous and light-filled, while the ready convenience of nearby transport, prestige schools and village shopping makes Warrawee a complete home or investment for the discerning buyer.
Buses and trains are a short walk, servicing the best of schools such as Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh Girls. Warrawee Primary is opposite
This open plan, ground floor apartment will appeal to so many purchasers. The villages of Wahroonga and Turramurra, are just moments away.
- Main bedroom has its own ensuite and built-in robes
- Large covered outside balcony with leafy outlook
- Separate concealed laundry
- Secure building with intercom
- The complex is pet-friendly, with gorgeous grounds, it is a true lifestyle asset for you and for them
- Lift access from easy-access security parking downstairs
Whether you desire a prestigious home address that awaits your own personal touches, or you are pondering a quality investment, this is an address that ticks all the boxes.
Inspection by appointment only
Contact Vicki Ouyang Mobile: 0452 217 689