FOR SALE - Property type: Commercial/ Industrial/ business
RARE OPPORTUNITY ON OFFER!
This ex-service station site, stands proud at the entrance to the shopping centre of the beautiful Culburra beach and is ideal for redevelopment.
This rare opportunity …seeks a new owner looking for a vision to the future growth of the area and a sought after location, with sub division potential, this is an ideal investment or great for those who are not ready to retire just yet!
This key site affords a most attractive chance to capitalise and be part of Culburra Beach’s rapidly expanding Development Zone.
The site is in the heart of the shopping strip and walking distance to supermarkets, schools, parks, restaurants and a large number of infrastructure nodes, the astute developer will recognise the upside and future growth that Culburra Beach has on offer.
Consider the Advantages
• This large 1,697 square metre (approx) site is arguably the best position in Culburra Beach located right at the entrance to the local shopping centre
• The floor plan consists of a spacious driveway and retail areas, additional shop front suitable for subletting, a large work shop and a large lot with generous on site car parking and ample off street parking areas.
• Suitable to add residency above with great potential for further income
• The highly visible site is surrounded by new development and an 18 hole golf course and associated works underway
• Conveniently situated, adjacent to future proposed recreational facilities, and the mixed use subdivision in west Culburra
• Enjoy excellent exposure in the growing seaside area. Located just minutes from popular beaches, 15 minutes from beautiful Jervis Bay and 20 minutes to Nowra
Other benefits of the local area
Relax on a sandy white beach and swim between the flags in clear blue waters protected by lifeguards
Take long walks on the sand and enjoy the wonderfully fresh and abundant seafood on offer
Go fishing or prawning and visit the local oyster farms, to entice you even more
The local restaurants and cafes offer a great selection of food for every discerning palate
Culburra Surf Beach Highlights
Just 10 km from Nowra, the waves at Culburra Surf Beach average about 1.4 metres in height. Patrolled during the summer holidays, it enjoys a variety of surf conditions depending on the weather and the swell.
Discover your own piece of beachside heaven at Culburra Beach, generally referred to as Culburra. Set between Crookhaven Head and Penguin Head, it sits to the south of the Shoalhaven River, with Wollumboola Lake to its south. With water on all sides, it’s a popular swimming, fishing and kayaking spot, and it’s also known for its excellent oysters.
Culburra’s surf beach, Warrain Beach, is the closest surf beach to Nowra and the town's main attraction, where you can also swim, fish or wander along its long sandy stretches. Here you’ll find the Nowra Culburra Surf Lifesaving Club.
Culburra Beach also has a collection of handy shops, cafes and businesses just off Prince Edward Avenue.
There are also many picnic spots in Culburra; check out Tilbury Cove, Crookhaven Heads or the shores of Lake Wollumboola. Lake Wollumboola is a coastal lake that intermittently opens to the ocean, and when water levels are high, it's used for sailing, windsurfing and water skiing. At Crookhaven Heads, you can follow a walking trail to see the historic Crookhaven Heads Lighthouse. Boating, rock fishing and deep-sea charters for marlin and tuna fishing are also popular.
CONTACT VICKI OUYANG Mobile: 0452 217 689
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY